Thursday 15 June 2017

Visit from multi Guinness World Record Holder, Ian Drummond

Just before half term, Kepier were delighted to welcome Ian Drummond from Team 3Sixty, a bicycle stunt team based in Houghton-le-Spring.

Ian performed numerous stunts for a group of our Sports Leaders from Key Stage 3 (Year 7, 8 and 9) and talked to them about how he got into the world of bicycle stunts and displays.

Ian holds the following Guinness World Records:

1) Longest bunny hop on a bicycle
2) Highest drop onto a target which he broke twice
3) Highest 180 bunny hop on a bicycle
4) Most consecutive bunny hops which I broke 2 twice

That’s 6 official Guinness records in total, and the 3Sixty team have broken 11 records in total.

Ian said "I attended Kepier to show pupils our display and talk about how I turned a hobby into a successful lifestyle business. It was the hottest show I’ve done this year with the afternoon sun being at its peak and I was very impressed with how engaged the pupils were and how many questions they had for me throughout my visit."


No comments:

Post a Comment