Friday 27 April 2018

MAX'S WONDERFUL POETRY!

As part of his English work, Max from Year 7 has written the most beautiful, thought provoking poem, which Mrs. Cooper absolutely loved. She said "Max has such great potential in writing poetry and even musical lyrics; what a talent!"
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

*******************************************************************

THE WORLD AROUND ME
The world around me,
Is like a demon in disguise.
Perfect In all but the cleverest of eyes.
In childhood all I get is a bundle of lies,
I get told I’m too young to understand a demise,
Of a close person, while my mother cries.

The world around me is an aggressive flame,
Crazy politicians try to keep it tame,
Though they end up feeding it instead of ending the pain.
And all we can do is sit in vain,
While the world falls apart again and again.

The world around me,
Is a home to war,
The peace has been permanently torn.
It has never been this bad before.
We gently kill it more and more.



No comments:

Post a Comment